Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Discus Thrower What Doe This Reveal About



on, I live in, kill am,
wanted, I said, achievement, payment came,
scratched me, I ate, I think, will be, then
resist, I fall out of the pot ,
dazzles me, no compromise, the ready
plants, litigation,
newly born, lose, now that I see wrong,
clouds, I mean clouds,
what you want to tell you, clouds, I'm
raining, and I can not stop, and tears
which confused her as the blonde in tears at.

Low, way down a street with veins cut
know that the cold will soon heal,
I smoke the rest of a decaying civilization
smile, myths, accounts do I get older, theft
all images
mirrors'm feral lock bikes with
a magazine behind the ear, transit.
intend to leave the party, drunk, smeared, embedded. DeliveraciĆ³n
Following the release.
And then, tomorrow, on TV, and supermarkets, the crisis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment