Saturday, June 5, 2010

Toe Cuticle Infection Soak

celebrate June 13

I not the only one who wanders through various blogs, most do, is to visit a friend, to copy a pattern, such awards or leave chains to deliver to 200 friends, "we love it ........ jijijijiji ........., well for those trips to cyber bloggers found the sylvana went head to read and hoooo a year ago and does not write the title at all, just a thought ..... mmmmmm ,................ image ... ......... sure that who left messages, they made some reference to World Day of outdoor fabric " ......... I read every one of the comments and nothing, nobody said anything buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ........ I left San google, ask him to help him, by then I was a little better, I found this blog which tells us something about earnings (non-material) that we have if we weave, both for healthy people as sick .
Empesare with my personal campaign blog for blog reporting that June 13 is the international day of outdoor fabric , to see if anyone dares to weaving in the square that day with a friend, or perhaps many friends, tell them I have only one question I have "knitting? with chopsticks (needles), crocheting, with fork, with frame (small), roll, Tunisian crochet. I guess I can do with the technique that I know, total, the square is public.
haaaaaaa ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ in another blog I found the owner MARIELLA cut your roses, nooooooooooo ............ I'm wrong again No, not the courts, the prune, between 4 and 11 June (time dwindling) ¿....... ? so that your roses are blooming early, I will have her, since plants do not understand anything and apparently she did. Sweepstakes
this blog , antu Workshop.
not forget knitting, cutting and comment.

kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment